Full course description
Understanding The Dynamics of the Multi-Generational Workforce Within Your Organization
Workplace dynamics are often overlooked until it’s too late. As tensions mount over differing work ethics, team efficiency can quickly begin to splinter.
This course presents a fresh look at the essentials of team dynamics within the multi-generational workforce. In-class exercises provide an opportunity to discuss and seek to understand the differences within the generations.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand generational differences in the workplace
- Explore the values of Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, Millennialists
- Team building across the generations
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Work with and understand multiple generations within the workforce
- Develop leaders across the multi-generational divide
- Lead your teams more effectively